Did you know that you can assist your body in healing from chronic disease with your thoughts? It’s what we call Mind-Body Medicine and it is what Eva M Clark has spent the past 4 years dedicated to mastering.
If you are interested in learning what you can do to help your body or your client's body heal, come join the class. In this class you will learn:
In January and September of 2017, Eva will offer an online course: Fundamentals in Mind-Body Medicine. It is opened to both those diagnosed with a chronic disease as well as health practitioners, hypnotherapists, NLP practitioners, psychotherapists and acupuncturist's who wish to work with these clients (this course is required to be taken while or before taking the advanced course in Medical Hypnotherapy). With this training, you will be able to
confidently and proactively work with the body to heal.
See a few snippets from last years Medical Hypnotherapy class on Polarity to get a sense of this kind of interactive on-line learning platform. The class uses examples from modern science and psychology, has structured outlines of the processes used to work with chronic illness, and included demonstrations.
1. The Science Behind the Mind’s Ability to Heal
2. Law of Polarity and Why We Get Sick.
3. Getting to Cause. The Subconscious Mind and Its Connection to Illness and Health.
4. Beliefs that Create Chronic Illness.
5. Establishing Healthy Criterias
6. Law of the Beginning. What the First Instance Tells Us About the Disease and Healing.
7. Inner Conflicts and Shadow.
8. The Law of Resonance and How Disease Reflects Our Deepest Wounds and Our Greatest Growth
9. Removing the Obstacles to Healing
10. The Power of Ritual and Activating Self Healing.
11. Creating a Compelling Future to Draw You Towards Health.
12. Bringing it All Together.
This course is open to all and is a required prerequisite for Medical Hypnotherapy and Master in Mind based Medicine. Currently this course is under review to qualify for CEU's for acupuncturist's, psychotherapist's and well as other health practitioners (please inquire if you are interested in taking this course for CEU's).
This course is mainly geared towards those that are wanting resources and tools to work with their disease as well as practitioners that would like to specialize in working with clients with chronic illness. It can be taken for general learning in this new field and to support others in their journey with a chronic disease.
The course is 12 weeks*
long. There is a weekly hour class as well as reading material and a workbook. Classes will
be recorded and sent out 24 hours after the class for those that could not attend that week's class.
Weekly classes will be held online every Monday morning at 8:30am PCT in January and 6pm PCT in September..
* This course is required in order to take the training in Medical Hypnotherapy and the Master’s in Mind-body Medicine. You must be certified in clinical hypnotherapy, psychotherapy or be a certified master practitioner of neurolinguistic programming (NLP) for these advanced level courses.
If you have any other questions, or would like to review the program and see if its a good fit for you, please contact me and I'll be glad to assist.
Copyright 2017 MINDbasedHealing.com (org)